- 1 cucumber
- ½ watermelon, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- Approx. 24 Kalamata olives
- 2 toasted pitta breads, torn up into bite size pieces
- Handful of rocket
- 250g Greek feta, cubed
For the marinade
- 75ml extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
For the dressing
- 100ml cider vinegar
- 2.5cm piece root ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 300ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- juice ½ lime
1. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and scoop out the middle, then cut into 1 inch half-moons.
2. Toss the cucumber, watermelon, olives, pitta, rocket and feta with the olive oil and lime.
3. To make the dressing, simply whisk all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
4. To serve, divide the salad between the plates and drizzle over the dressing sparingly (you will probably have some left over).
Handy Conversion Chart HERE