THRIVE Sweet Potatoes are the secret to these delicious muffins!
Prep Time: 1 hour
Yield: 16 servings
- 1⁄2 c thrive sweet potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 c boiling water
- 1⁄4 c apple juice concentrate
- 2 T thrive instant milk powder
- 1⁄4 c thrive shortening powder
- 2 T thrive scrambled egg mix
- 1⁄2 c thrive honey crystals
- 1 1⁄4 c thrive white flour
- 1⁄2 T thrive baking powder
- 1⁄4 t thrive baking soda
- 1⁄4 t thrive iodized salt
- 1 1⁄2 t cinnamon
- 1⁄3 c melted butter
- 1⁄2 c butterscotch chips
Soak sweet potatoes in 1 ¼ cups boiling water until soft (about 10 minutes). Do not drain. Add to blender and puree with apple juice. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Add puree mixture and butter and blend until almost mixed. Add in butterscotch chips and mix until barely incorporated. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin.
Bake at 400⁰F for 18–20 minutes.
Source Chef Todd Leonard
Shop all THRIVE Life products here.
Contact Diane for more information.