Top these waffles with berries and your choice of syrup for a great start to your morning.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 thrive whole eggs, prepared*
- 2 c thrive white flour
- 1 3⁄4 c thrive powdered milk, prepared*
- 1⁄2 c vegetable oil
- 1 T thrive brown sugar
- 4 t thrive baking powder
- 1⁄4 t thrive iodized salt
* Heat waffle iron and brush it with oil or cooking spray.
* In a large bowl, beat eggs with a hand beater until fluffy. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
Do not overbeat.
* Pour batter into a hot waffle iron and cook until steaming stops. Serve with butter and maple syrup.