- 1 T garlic
- 2 T butter
- 1⁄2 c thrive sausage crumbles (fd)
- 1⁄2 c thrive ground beef (fd)
- 10 c water
- 1⁄4 c thrive instant red beans
- 1⁄2 c thrive mushroom pieces (fd)
- 1⁄2 c thrive chopped onions (fd)
- 1⁄4 c thrive celery (fd)
- 1⁄2 c thrive tomato dices (fd)
- 1⁄4 c thrive carrot dices
- 1⁄4 c thrive broccoli (fd)
- 1⁄4 c thrive red bell peppers (fd)
- 1 T thrive Italian seasoning blend
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 c thrive green chili peppers (fd)
- 2 T thrive beef bouillon
- 3⁄4 c thrive elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 c thrive chopped spinach (fd) + 1/4 c. thrive green onions (fd)
- 1⁄2 c thrive tomato sauce
In a large pot sweat butter and garlic together. Stir in ground beef and sausage and lightly brown. Add water and all remaining ingredients except pasta, spinach, green onions, and tomato sauce. Cook for 6 minutes at a medium simmer. Add pasta and simmer for 3 minutes. Add spinach, green onions, and tomato sauce and simmer for 3–4 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Shop THRIVE Life products here.
Contact Diane for more information.