Cupcakes just might be the best way to enjoy a sweet treat on the go. Add our toffee frosting and sprinkles to make your cupcakes a bit more special.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Yield: 12 servings
- 1⁄2 c butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 c thrive white sugar
- 2 thrive whole eggs, prepared
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 c thrive white flour
- 1⁄2 c baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 t thrive iodized salt
- 1 t thrive baking soda
- 1⁄2 c buttermilk
- 1⁄2 c water
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
* In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
* In a small bowl, mix together buttermilk and water. Set aside.
* In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, alternating with buttermilk mixture. Mix well.
* Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
* Cool for 10-15 minutes on a wire rack.
* Top with Toffee Bit Frosting. Enjoy!